Come and join our team!
We are looking for a part time stylist with experience to join our team. This role has some flexibility!
We are also looking for a part time NVQ Level 3 beautician who has experience in skin care, tanning and laser hair removal. Decleor training would be a bonus!
We are a L’oreal Salon and provide advanced training at the Loreal Academy.
For any beautician who joins our team we would enhance your skill set with any additional qualifications that would benefit you from, Nouveau Lashes (LVL), professional lashes, Decleor skin care, Dermabrasion, skin rejuvenation, laser hair removal or any new skills you feel would be valuable!
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21NovadminBlack Friday GIVEAWAY Competition It’s Competition Time at The Salon St Albans in St Albans. Do you want to enter our competition for a chance to win a £25.00 Gift Voucher? Simply like our facebook page and like share our post with your friends to enter. Competition will be drawn on 25.11.16. Enjoy your Black Friday…and good luck! x *Appointments will be […]
- 7NovadminNew Online Booking available 24/7 Booking with us now couldn’t be easier. Book in your next appointment at a time that suits you, with our online bookings you can book 24/7! You can now Book Online though our website from the tab at the top or from our Facebook page. Choose the dates and times that […]
- 19Octadmin1st NOVEMBER – 30th NOVEMBER This month we are celebrating November by giving you 10% off all your favourite must have hair and beauty treatments. To receive this 10% off you will need to spend a minimum of £15.00 on an individual service. Please note this offer excludes our retail ranges and cannot be used in conjunction […]
- 19OctadminEyebrow threading has become a real must have beauty treatment in the last 10 years. This ancient technique is something that is not new to our founder Aisha Khayat, who leant the skill from her cousin in her early teens. Aisha was one of the pioneers of this art form, threading, in St Albans when […]
- 5OctadminSkin is very temperamental with most clients suffering with sensitive combination skin. Over many years most of us have tried quite a few skincare products. From some of the high street versions like Simple and Olay to the more premium end of the market like Clinque and Dermalogica. After so many years of trying different […]